Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Howick Historical Village


My favourite thing from our trip to Howick Historical Village was when we had a challenge to build a trolley.

First our teacher broke us into groups. It was our math groups. I found it hard and all my group did too. The lady put a photo up for us to go and see if we needed help. There was spanner, list, bolts and a screw driver in the box. We had used the tools, I could not do it because I had only one hand. My team used the instructions to figure it out.

Our first step was we had to lay the wood that were big and small in front of us. Our second step was to lay the big wood out and then we had to stick the side and the wheels on. Our third step was to use the tools in the box to screw some screws into the holes. Our team found it difficult and hard to. I used all the tools so we can do it faster.

My favourite thing from making the trolley was when I built my trolley and my friend said “go, it is all right” but I still helped them but it was wrong so we had to start over again. Why I loved making the trolley is because I think it is a real trolley that why I love them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment