Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Flying back from Hawaii

It was the last day of school for term 2, the holidays was about to start. I only played video games once I got home from Hawaii.


I spent time in the weekends with my nana. At my nana’s house I would always watch movies with my uncle until late at night. I really liked the weekends I wish it wouldn’t end but I still wanted to learn.  


Every morning I would always sleep in and I wouldn’t wake up until the afternoon. The reason I didn’t go anywhere was because I was too lazy and plus it was my holiday.


I liked playing games in the holiday it was like having my own vacation at Hawaii by myself but I went with my mum. I didn’t have time to read a book because I was too caught up on playing video games. I was playing on my Ps3, I played this game called Payday the heist

No comments:

Post a Comment