Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Film Festival

On Wednesday 14th of November the Manaiakalanai Film Festival occurred. We got on the bus at 10:00am.

There was a massive screen on the wall and it was a big white board. We got off the bus and walked inside the theatre.There was car parking to go through to get to the movies. Mr Coakley our principal greeted us to the Film Festival. There were 5 schools showing their films in our session. Each school showed their own movies. Saint Pius was lucky because we got to sit at the back of the theatre in the comfortable chairs. I liked it when my friends Rachel and Sonya got up and presented our movie. We were proud of ourselves to be on the big screen.

My favourite movie was the Azonto from Tamaki College because there was a wedding going on and I saw them dance at the back. I loved the night season because I bought stuff from Pak N Save to eat, we weren’t allowed to eat during the day session.



No comments:

Post a Comment