Being a successful learner involves you being reflective about the learning process. It is about you identifying your strengths, weaknesses and areas you would like to improve in. Reflection just does not happen at the end of a task, it can be throughout a task.
I would now like you to take some time to answer these questions:
1. Are you pleased with how this term has gone for you?
Yes because I have been doing better than last year.
2. What have you learnt this term?
What I have learned this term is learning fractions and how to write a description.
3. What have you found easy this term?
What I have found easy is how to make the cubes for maths.
4. What have you found tricky / difficult this term?
What I found is that the Rio de Janeiro presentation was hard because it had a lot of questions and we had to finish it in 2 days.
5. Who / what has helped you with your learning this term?
Miss G and Miss Mcloughlin because they have been showing me with my work.
6. What could you change with your learning for next term?
I would change my attitude and my behaviour and listen.
7. What are your next learning steps to make you a successful learner for next term?
To read more books and finish my work early not talking to anyone and don’t muck around.