Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Netbook Rollout


WOW! On Thursday 2nd of February 2012 Room 3 and Miss G were getting to look at their new Netbooks. It looked shiny when we open it up, my one had to charge and Miss G re-imaged it. We learned how to do our own password and put our user-name on it. We also learned how to look after it and then we learned how to turn it on.

We worked together as a class. The first thing we had to do was to open the box and then we got to look at the netbook. After that we got it out of the box and opened it up and we logged in. It showed the Manakalani symbol, it was the best because it was a fun. I  learned how to turn on my laptop. Miss G gave us a bit of time to play a game on our laptop for the first time.

The feelings I had was happy, excited and joyful. I am so lucky because my favourite teacher is Miss G and she is my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment