Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Reflection Week 9

My highlight for Week 9 is swimming because our teacher told us to run around the pool inside. It was fun when we stopped because the water was like dragging us around. I was excited to swim because we haven’t swim for a long time. My exciting highlight is that we had an awesome time with Miss Leaupepe at the court when we were having fitness. My favorite highlight is that I got 100% for my basic facts and Subtraction.


My lowlight is that my teacher had to come outside and growl at our class for talking back to our teacher. My other lowlight was  losing  my goggles outside the toilet.

What I am looking forward is swimming with Mr Coakley because we might play with him volley ball. I am looking forward to the 100 day party with our teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment