Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Netbook Description

My netbook is special to me because it helps me alot.

My netbook is thin and shaped like a rectangle. It looks black on the outside and a keyboard that has a screen and it has a webcam.

My learning tool has sound when I use tux paint and when I log in. It feels hard and smooth on the cover and it is light when you hold it with one hand. It is rough underneath the little laptop and it is smooth on top.

Triple E. p.c netbook is found in class and put in a C.O.W to charge overnight. We keep it in our tote tray or leave it on our table during the day when we are in class.

The little netbook is a learning tool and it helps me with my learning in class and it shows me how to get to the internet access and I can work on it.

It has a keyboard and internet and you have to be careful and be cybersmart, respect it and be responsible. You must also remember it is a learning tool not a toy.

We are the first people in New Zealand to have netbook for our learning.

The little netbook is a learning tool and it has internet and we always have to take responsibility for our learning and behaviour when we are around our netbook.

1 comment:

Miss G said...

What a great description Kilistina, you followed the structure of this genre well. Keep up the good writing.

Post a Comment